Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Summer Holiday Adventures

I got home from Crete last Thursday and thought I'd share some of my adventures with you. Saying 'adventures' makes it seem like I did an awful lot of exciting things. I really didn't. In fact, thinking about it, I can probably some up what I did in a small list:
  • Sunbathe
  • Tan a little and burn a lot
  • Eat at local restaurants
  • Watch the beautiful sunsets
  • Take way too many photos of the beautiful sunsets
  • Swim in the sea
  • Visit some famous beaches (Elafonisi and Falasarna)
  • See some pretty fish underwater
  • Jump off some rocks into the sea








Yes, that's me in that chair



There was a power cut on the final evening, so we lit some candles :)

So now you see that I am slightly obsessed with sunsets. I would've taken more photos at the various beaches we went to but I didn't want to risk losing my camera or getting it wet, so I ended up with a lot of very similar photos all taken from the villa in which we were staying. Although I joked about not doing much on this holiday, I really enjoyed the whole trip and felt that all the relaxing we did there really prepared me for the busy school term ahead. I am starting sixth form college in two days, so I am feeling very excited but at the same time incredibly nervous. I got my GCSE results (and feel happy about them) and I managed to get the grades I needed to do Biology, Geography, Maths and Further Maths at A-level. So I have a work-filled year ahead of me! 

Anyway, I hope you liked looking at multiple photos of sunsets with a couple of other photos on the side. 

-Are you looking forward to the academic year ahead? If you're doing A-levels, what subjects are you doing?-

Miss Muggs xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty there! Makes me miss my holiday :(
    Glad you had a good time and good luck with the A-levels you need to work really hard now and it will all pay off x

    www.katie-rose96.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are going ok so far...two days in..haha. Good luck at uni and I hope moving to London went smoothly :) x

      Delete