Basics:
Me: Becky (my actual name is Rebecca, but few people call me that)Nicknames: Becca, Becs, Bex, Beccaroonie
Birthday: 6th August
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student
Screen Name: Becky Muggs/Miss Muggs
Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye Colour: Green
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 5ft 5"
Braces: Got my train tracks off a couple of weeks ago and am now wearing a retainer full time -_-
Glasses: Nope
Piercing: None (I know, I don't even have my ears pierced :O)
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Firsts:
First Best Friend: The first best friend I remember was Jessica, who I knew from about age 3-5 but we met up some years later
First Sport You Joined: I started ballet when I was about 3 or 4 and swimming at a similar age. Both I've now quit. I'm not a very sporty person, sadly
First Real Vacation: I remember hearing that I went to Scotland when I was very young but the first holiday I remember is probably Disneyland Paris (which I've only been to once)
First Concert: Taylor Swift RED Tour last February
First Love: N/A
Favourites:
Movie: I love so many, especially Rom-coms, but I did particularly like The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Frozen and Tangled (who doesn't love a bit of Disney?)
TV Show: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and New Girl
Colours: Light Blue and pastels
Song: I don't have a favourite of all time, but I'm currently loving L.O.V.E by The Gardiner Sisters
Candy: Galaxy Chocolate
Restaurant: Pizza Express
Store: H&M, New Look, Primark and Superdrug
School Subjects: Biology, Maths and Geography
Book: As soon as I've finished a book, it becomes my favourite, so I have loads! Particularly enjoying The Fault In Our Stars at the moment though
Magazine: When I was 10-13 I read Mizz but I don't read magazines anymore
Shoes: Pumps, Converse and Sandals
Currently:
Feeling: Happy and a little tired
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing, but I just ate an orange
Typing: This
Online: Yes, obviously
Listening to: Leaves rustling on trees in the wind outside
Thinking About: The beautiful summer weather, dinner and my holiday next week
Wanting: Sleep
Watching: These words appearing on a screen in front of my face
Wearing: Leggings and a pinkish floaty t-shirt
Future:
Want Children?: Someday, yes I'd love to have kids
Want To Be Married?: Yes, one day
Careers In Mind: I really don't know!
Where Do You Want To Live: I'd love to stay in the UK near family, friends and everything I know, but Australia's pretty awesome too
Have You Ever:
Kissed A Stranger: Nope
Had Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Nope and don't plan on ever doing it
Ran Away From Home: Almost
Broken A Bone: Nope
Got An X-ray: I've had my teeth x-rayed a couple of times and once had my ankle x-rayed because they thought I'd broken it but I'd really just badly sprained it
Broken Someone's Heart: I don't think so
Broke Up With Someone: Nope
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes
Do You Believe In:
God: Sort of, I'm kind of agnostic
Miracles: No
Love At First Sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: No
Kissing On The First Date: Yes, why not?
Yourself: Sometimes
I hope you now know a little bit more about me and feel free to comment below what you believe/disagree/agree with. If you have a blog, leave me a link and I'd love to check it out! :) also, as this post began as a tag post, I'd love to see your versions of this post. So I tag anyone who reads this!
Miss Muggs xx
No comments:
Post a Comment