I'm not sure about you, but I love listening to my iPod on holiday and this summer, I've even created a playlist specifically for this. It's mostly full of happy, upbeat songs as that's how I like to feel during summer. So I've made a list below of the songs which are on my summer playlist. I thought I'd note that a lot of these are Taylor Swift songs as I really like her music (has anybody else heard her new single? Who else is excited for album no.5?) and some of the other songs are by lesser known artists, which I don't think get enough recognition for their work. I decided to include links to some of the lesser known songs in case you wanted to look them up. I'm sure most people have heard of the more popular ones, so I didn't think links were necessary.
- Changin Me - Cady Groves
- Long Live - Taylor Swift
- Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
- Classic - MKTO
- Fearless - Taylor Swift
- Oath - Cher Lloyd
- Ours - Taylor Swift
- Rock N Roll - Avril Lavigne
- So Called Love - Cady Groves
- Stay Stay Stay - Taylor Swift
- Tongue Tied - Leddra Chapman
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
- What the Hell - Avril Lavigne
- 22 - Taylor Swift
- Great Escape - Mike Dignam
- Life in Sunshine - Jamie McDell
- Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
- Dumb - Jamie McDell
- L.O.V.E. - Gardiner Sisters
- This Kiss - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
Hope you have fun looking through and having a listen to the songs I'll be listening to throughout my holiday. It also occurred to me as I was writing this that by the time you are reading this, anyone who did GCSEs or similar qualifications this year will probably have their results. I know I'm a bit nervous for mine even though nothing went disastrously, so good luck to anyone getting their results! I hope they're what you expected and hoped for!
-What songs are you listening to a lot right now? I love finding new music, so I'd love to hear your suggestions-
Miss Muggs xx

No comments:
Post a Comment